Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,184   Posts: 1,658,815   Online: 631

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: Chamonix 4x5, 4x5 Korona View, 150mm Schneider

Pics here: Flickr link

Chamonix 4x5 N-1 Maple version. This camera is in excellent condition, barely used. Has the GG cover and the leather outside cover. $675 shipped/paypal'd to the USA.

4x5 Korona View w/ Extension Rail and boards. This camera was restored and refinished with new bellows by a gentleman in Alaska. Unfortunately I have too many 4x5s and want to get a Deardorff so I am selling it. I dropped the extension rail and the little pin that interlocks with the body got pushed in some, and the wood is a little chipped. Camera is in otherwise amazing shape. IT comes with some lens boards that are the wrong size, but you can glue some wood to them to make them right size or use some black foam or just have new ones made. $275 shipped.

150mm f/5.6 Schneider APO-Symmar. Excellent condition w/ Copal 0 shutter. Glass is nice, does not have a rear cap, rear end ring of the camera has a tiny bend but has no impact on performance or use, barely noticeable. Shutter sounds good as well but not tested. Does not come with the board. $250 shipped to USA

Shooter
    Medium Format
    bump

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Everything but the Korona is sold. Interesting trades considered. Looking for Grafmatics, a 300mm lens in a technika board, 4x5 film, polaroid film

Shooter
    Medium Format
    bump on the korona.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin