Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,750   Posts: 1,483,830   Online: 1090

Shooter
    Multi Format

Bulk Reels (100 ft.) of 70mm Kodak Portra 160 film

FIVE (5) rolls of 70mm Type II perforated Portra 160 for sale. Expiry 2003 but still good - those of you who've toured my space have seen my freezers... so you know I'm pretty serious about keeping film fresh. No likelihood of color shift but I'm still selling it on an 'as is' basis... great for Hassy A70, Mamiya, 4x5 rollfilm or other backs. $45 each plus shipping (shipping cost depends on where you're located). I'm in California.

Also have the Linhof and Graflex RH-70 70mm film backs available for those who are interested.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Just wondering...could you elborate on what kind of cameras can use this film?
    paulmcevoy.net
    flickr.com/paulmcevoy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Could be interesting. Only need a back to accomodate that kind of film. I will send you a pm.
    Reality is whatever stays when you stop believing in it.
    darkroomninja.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully75 View Post
    Just wondering...could you elborate on what kind of cameras can use this film?
    Hi - to cut a long story short... without meaning to seem flippant... any camera that takes 70mm film... generally these would be medium format cameras owing to the width of the film. But it's a 'plug and play' solution for any camera with a 70mm back... like those mentioned above. I guess it's a bit like asking 'which cameras can take 35mm film?' - well... those cameras that do... it 's a bit difficult to give you any kind of comprehensive LIST unfortunately...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There are a TON of cheap Hasselblad backs for the film type... they tend to sell for around USD 50 these days... you'll get a LOT of shots out of one of these rolls. You'll need cassettes and a bulk loader to do so however (though if you're deft in the dark, you can probably get away without the loader)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ok hmmm still thinking.....Don't have a decent darkroom so it would be a hassle for me....so I think i'll for the time being.
    Reality is whatever stays when you stop believing in it.
    darkroomninja.blogspot.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin