Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,931   Posts: 1,556,928   Online: 1106

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Minolta Mirror Annual 1979 Issue - $25 shipped OBO

This offer is for a single issue of the Minolta Mirror. Great Reproduction value. In this case David Hamilton's work is featured, along with that of Benito Zearo, Bill Aron, Kurt Rissenburg, Kevin MacDonnell, and many others. Very nice printing and in excellent like new condition. Asking $25 shipped for this issue, CONUS OBO. FYI, I also have available Minolta Mirror issues 1980 through and including 1986. This is a total of 11 magazines. Why not buy all 11 for $199 shipped OBO. e-mail me. Also, if you need or want to get ZOOM, PHOTO, Aperture, Graphis, and AKT Photo International, I have them available. Please e-mail me at tom@dandeliondigital.com with any and all enquiries.

Thanks for reading this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 926573-59661.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm

1979 SOLD - But 10 more issues available!

Hi Listers,
    The 1979 Issue has been sold, but I still have many more issues available! I also have available Minolta Mirror issues 1976 through and including 1986 (less 1979), includes the 50th Anniversary of Minolta Issue from 1978.

This offer is for a single issue of the Minolta Mirror. Great Reproduction value. Asking $25 shipped for this issue, CONUS OBO. FYI,

Why not buy all 10 for $199 shipped OBO. e-mail me. Also, if you need or want to get ZOOM, PHOTO, Aperture, Graphis, and AKT Photo International, I have them available. Please e-mail me at tom@dandeliondigital.com with any and all enquiries.

Thanks for reading this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2001218467.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin