Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,290   Posts: 1,535,396   Online: 780

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: Sinar 8x10 View Camera - $1500 obo

Please ignore the above price: now asking $600 obo
    Used Sinar 8x10 view camera. Lived and worked in a commercial studio for years, up until about 3/4 years ago and has been stored since. The camera is overall in good condition. front and rear standard look good, ground glass is clean, however the camera has not been used and therefore not tested recently. The bellows show a bit of wear, and do have black tape on a few of the edges, so testing will be necessary in order to verify light tight. I do not have holders or lens board. But I am selling an f9/305 Schneider lens here on apug.

I will ship anywhere, but the buyer will be responsible for all shipping costs. International shipments will be costly, Canada not so bad, but anywhere in Europe and beyond is often pricey, just want to offer a heads up.

If you have questions, I'll do my best to respond promptly. And please feel free to make an offer.

If you would like to see more pictures, detailed shots, please include your email address and I'm happy to provide whatever details or views you need/would like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_8598.jpg   DSC_8575.jpg   DSC_8589.jpg   DSC_8590.jpg   DSC_8599.jpg  

Last edited by cmotta; 07-13-2010 at 06:36 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    For those wondering what this is, it appears to be a variation of a SINAR C. The variation is that there is a Multipurpose Standard up front instead of an F Standard.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    And the first version of the MP standard or it could be an F front, special S series rear standard, no tilt just swing, and if I remember right, no rise. On the plus side, it does have the fully enclosed rail clamp and a non MB back.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by epatsellis View Post
    And the first version of the MP standard or it could be an F front, special S series rear standard, no tilt just swing, and if I remember right, no rise. On the plus side, it does have the fully enclosed rail clamp and a non MB back.
    All movements on the front - however the tilt axis is the base of the lens board

Rise is on the rear as is focus and swing, tilt can be done lower down but it's axis is waaay off the film area. No shift however, but two parallel swings later you're on your way to the equivalent movement
    Cleared the bowel problem, working on the consonants...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin