Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,812   Posts: 1,581,559   Online: 979

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Classic Novoflex 280mm & 400mm lenses

This is the classic Novoflex follow-focus lens with two lens heads and built-in detachable bellows, all in good condition. Lens is clean and clear, no scratches, no fungus, no mechanic problems.

I have adapters for Konica, Canon FD and Contax/Yashica, but other rings can be easily found, even for Leica M/Visoflex, Nikon, EOS, Mamiya 35mm, Pentax K, Minolta MD, Exakta and many more.

Asking for $300 plus shipping from Germany.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Novo1-6.jpg   Novo1-5.jpg   Novo1-3.jpg   Novo1-4.jpg   Novo1-2.jpg  

Novo1-1.jpg  
    The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands smell like fixing bath.

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Addendum:

One adapter of your choice is included. That means, even if you have a camera system for which I don't have an adapter I will get one and put it into the package.
    The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands smell like fixing bath.

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Price change: $250

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin