Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,579   Posts: 1,545,759   Online: 1040

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Mamiya RZ67 ProII w/ 110mm f/2.8 W

Mamiya RZ67 ProII camera with the 110mm f/2.8 W lens, waist level finder and 120 Pro II film back. Camera in good condition with some light wear from normal use. Previous owner was an editorial photographer who took great care of his equipment. All mechanics and electronics have been tested and are working perfectly. Lens in great shape, glass clean and clear, shutter, focus and aperture all working perfectly. 120 back in good shape, seals looks good and the exterior has similar signs of use as the body. Comes with original boxes, manual, neck strap, caps and body covers and lens hood. $520

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    To me "light wear" means that it is almost like new. Is that what it means to you? I'm particularly fussy about lens glass (cleaning marks, etc. ).
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd consider light wear to mean that there's no heavy damage or extensive wear on the exterior but the camera has obviously been used. If it were like new I'd classify it as such. Cleaning marks on the glass would be mentioned in the description.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    sold

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin