Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,200   Posts: 1,531,501   Online: 976

Shooter
    Large Format

Bronica SQ Gear - Body/Back, Lenses

As I've "moved on" to other equipment, I have several pieces of Bronica SQ gear languishing about which aren't being used, so here goes:

SQ-A body with Prism and 120 Back - $125
    - A "user" as it shows a moderate amount of cosmetic marks, but all functions are in good working order.
    - The meter in the prism is NON-FUNCTIONAL, so think of it as a non-metering prism. A previous owner also stripped the black paint off the housing, leaving the bare plastic showing - that's why there's no logo on the front.
    - 120 back works fine.
    - the focusing screen has numerous scuff marks and penciled center lines, but is usable.
    - Comes with a nice Bronica strap.

PS50mm f3.5 Lens with Hood - $125
    - Minor cosmetic marks on the barrel.
    - Glass is scratch free, no fungus or haze, just some fine dust inside.
    - Aperture and shutter working great.
    - Comes with screw-in front cap and rear cap (which is a bit loose fitting).
    - also comes with dedicated round lens hood.
    - A nice, sharp lens.

PS 65mm f4 Lens - $110
    - Minor cosmetic marks on the barrel.
    - Glass is scratch free, no fungus or haze, just some fine dust inside.
    - Comes with Bronica front cap, but I don't have a rear cap for this. However, there's a nice body listed above that would serve well as a rear cap . Otherwise, I have a Bronica hard case I can ship it in with the rear element well protected.
    - Also a nice, sharp lens.

PS 40mm f4 Lens - $275
    - Some cosmetic marks on the barrel, especially around the front rim, which is exposed. There is a very slight ding near the serial number, but filters still go on freely with no sticking. I put a piece of thick plastic tape on the bottom of the rim to protect it when the camera is put down - you can easily peel this off if you want.
    - Glass is mostly great - no haze or fungus - there are a few very light scratches on the front. They're hard to see and given the vast expanse of glass, this will have no consequences on image quality. Rear glass is scratch-free. I really liked the results I got with this fantastic lens.
    - Comes with rear and both snap-on and screw-in front caps.

Prices in USD, not including shipping from Vancouver, BC, Canada... shipping to places other than the USA and Canada may be prohibitively expensive, but for small items, Airmail can be reasonable, although it will only be insured to CAD100.00 - so at your risk. But send me a message and we'll see what we can work out. Payment by paypal is fine. You can see my feedback on the bay under username j---land...

More pictures to follow...

Thanks!

Jim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SQA_01.jpg   SQA_02.jpg   SQA_03.jpg   SQA_04.jpg   SQA_05.jpg  

Last edited by j_landecker; 07-15-2010 at 02:11 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Correction to PS40 description

Shooter
    Large Format
    Pics of the PS50...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PS50_01.jpg   PS50_02.jpg   PS50_03.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Pics of the PS65...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PS65_01.jpg   PS65_02.jpg   PS65_03.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    And last but not least , pics of the PS40...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PS40_01.jpg   PS40_02.jpg   PS40_03.jpg   PS40_04.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Update: I have an excellent condition late style 220 insert that I'll include with the SQ body. Then this outfit can be used to shoot both types of film.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SQ_extra220_01.jpg   SQ_extra220_02.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I am interested in 120 back, pls pm me price

Shooter
    Large Format
    Update: the 50mm is sold.

hientp: sorry, at the moment, the back only comes attached to the body as listed above.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Body with prism and back is gone...

Any offers on the remaining lenses...?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin