Bronica ETR Bits....
I have some Bronica ETR odds and ends lying around:
ETRSi Camera Body - $40
- Cosmetically in quite nice shape.
- Everything works great except for the flash sync which doesn't seem to work at all. All other electronics i.e. metering contacts, aperture reading, shutter control work fine.
- the battery cover is missing, but the battery is in such a death grip in there, it'll never fall out.
- The focusing screen has a few scuffs.
- comes with (worn) Bronica strap.
ETR Back with 120 and 220 Inserts - $30
- Double-latch style
- has some paint loss and scratches externally, but is clean inside and works well.
- I'll also throw in a 220 insert which is a little more worn than the 120, but should work (I never had the occasion to use it).
Prices in USD, not including shipping from Vancouver, BC, Canada... shipping to places other than the USA and Canada may be prohibitively expensive, but for small items, Airmail can be reasonable, although it will only be insured to CAD100.00 - so at your risk. But send me a message and we'll see what we can work out. Payment by paypal is fine. You can see my feedback on the bay under username j---land...
More pictures to follow...
Update: I found a winding crank that I'll include with the ETRSi body.
Sponsored Ad. (Subscribers to APUG have the option to remove this ad.)