Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,754   Posts: 1,515,938   Online: 993

Thread: FSenlargers

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

FSenlargers

we are trying to re-organize limited workspace at school. We have several enlargers that we have been holding on to in case we can set up an additional darkroom especially for young people, but that is not an option these days. So, for pick up only in the atlanta area we have
    two Omega B-22 enlargers a durst M601 anda saunders LPL 6700 with a color head. the durst has a diffuser light source with dial in filters.

I will throw in a set of filters with the omega's. all have negatives carriers, lens and could use a bit of dusting. Might be able to find some additional odds and ends to help out someone who might be setting up a new workspace.

these are all enlargers with a small footprint so would be great in a spare bathroom, etc.

$50-$75 dollars, depending on which one is chosen. monies go into a special reserve fund for the photography department. as we are a non-profit group it helps the budget for repairs, etc.
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Location?
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No-ones certain where the mythical Atlantis was located yet.

But I think Atlanta can be found

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Bertilsson View Post
    Location?
    Quote Originally Posted by ann View Post
    So, for pick up only in the atlanta area we have
    two Omega B-22 enlargers a durst M601 anda saunders LPL 6700 with a color head. the durst has a diffuser light source with dial in filters.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, Ian... Think I need to clean the spectacles.

Way out of my driving distance.
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    at least it made me check my spelling LOL

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ann View Post
    at least it made me check my spelling LOL
    A Capital idea!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I knew it had to be at the spruill art center,I have wanted to go to a darkroom class(need a brush up before setting up my enlarger) for some time.I live in athens and work tuesdays so it is a long drive back home at night.If only i could mention to someone who instructs there how awesome a monday class would be......

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dang it Ann, I wish you would stop coming up with all these great toys "for pick up only", I would jump on that Durst M-601 (just for memory"s sake) I bought one back in the early 70's and loved it. Very sturdy and capable machine, and easy to use. That little enlarger withstood hundreds of hours use from me and all my chums that would come over to do some DR work(because they didn't have their own). I sold it after 5 or 6 years, was still in excellent condition. You have some nice toys to pass along.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    sorry about the monday night, there is a class ,but not the kind one mentions on this site and don't suggest changing as folks who have been coming on tues night for years would have a "fit".

sorry rick, i am not opposed to shipping it is the issues about finding proper containers, etc. and then the need to take things apart.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin