Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,497   Posts: 1,543,051   Online: 1014

Regina Canada (sounds more fun than it is)
    Shooter
    Medium Format

FS/FT Number of Rangefinders/SLRs

Found a box of 35mm cameras at a garage sale this week, bought them thinking someone here can use them since I don't shoot any 35mm anymore. Looking for $12 a camera plus actual shipping except the Minolta Hi-Matic 11 and Hi-Matic 7s which I would like $17 each. Buy all the cameras for $75 and I will pay for shipping to North America. If you think my prices are out-of-whack, make an offer.

First person to want all of them will take priority over individual camera sales; if no one wants them all, order of PMs received as of Monday afternoon will determine sales order.

Alternatively, I am always looking for some B&W film either in 5x7 or 120 size or some FB paper (prefer Ilford or Kodak, no Efke). Got something in the freezer/fridge you are looking to unload?

I have not run a roll through any of these camera but all are clean, none of the lenses have fungus or fog and all shutters sound about right. None of them smell moldy or dusty. If there is a problem, we can work something out but shipping is non-refundable.

There is:

Minolta Hi-Matic S2 with 38mm f/2.8 and case
    Minolta Hi-Matic AF2-M with 38mm f/2.8 and case
    Argus/Cosina STL 1000 with 55 f/2.8 (needs new seals)
    Minolta Hi-Matic 11 with 45mm f/1.7 with super 3 circuit
    Minolta Hi-Matic 7s with 45mm f/1.7
    Yashica FR II with 50mm f/1.9

Paypal only, gift please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Argus-STL-1000.jpg   Hi-Matic-11.jpg   Hi-Matic-AF2-M.jpg   Hi-Matic-S2.jpg   Minolta-7s.jpg  

Praktica-LTL-3.jpg   Yashica-FR-II.jpg  
    Once a photographer is convinced that the camera can lie and that, strictly speaking, the vast majority of photographs are "camera lies," inasmuch as they tell only part of a story or tell it in a distorted form, half the battle is won. Once he has conceded that photography is not a "naturalistic" medium of rendition and that striving for "naturalism" in a photograph is futile, he can turn his attention to using a camera to make more effective pictures.

Andreas Feininger

Regina Canada (sounds more fun than it is)
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Closed pending sale.
    Once a photographer is convinced that the camera can lie and that, strictly speaking, the vast majority of photographs are "camera lies," inasmuch as they tell only part of a story or tell it in a distorted form, half the battle is won. Once he has conceded that photography is not a "naturalistic" medium of rendition and that striving for "naturalism" in a photograph is futile, he can turn his attention to using a camera to make more effective pictures.

Andreas Feininger

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin