Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,545   Posts: 1,544,433   Online: 1062

Shooter
    35mm

Canon 35/2 and 85/1.8 EF Lenses

Hi All,

I have for sale a Canon 35/2 EF Lens. I purchased this lens used for a run at a full frame that got aborted. Glass is clean and clear and lens works just fine. Comes with from and rear caps. Made in Japan.

Asking $260 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for quote.

Also for sale is a Canon 85/1.8 EF lens. I purchased this lens used as well and for the same reason as the 35/2. Glass is clean and clear and the lens works perfectly.

Asking $325 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for quote.

If for some reason you would want both, I'll go $550 shipped in the US for both to the same buyer.

Please PM me if interested or if you have any questions. Offers gladly entertained. I'm also in the market for a Panasonic G2 body and am willing to discuss trades.

The Fine Print:

Paypal only please. Item will ship via USPS Priority Mail Insured. I will gladly ship overseas but will only put accurate values and description on the customs forms. All items sold AS-IS. I have 100% positive feedback on ebay as jmooney776.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Two great lenses. The 35/2 is my by far favorite lens on the 5d. It's sharp above f2 and at f2 it's really wacked out, sort of holgaish, if you like that.

85 is a sweet lens too.
    paulmcevoy.net
    flickr.com/paulmcevoy

Shooter
    35mm
    SOld!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin