Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,721   Posts: 1,514,950   Online: 1102

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

<FS> 50mm Nikkor AF f1.8 "Made In Japan"

Greetings,

To help finance a new photo project I've decided to put this Nikkor 50mm f1.8 AF lens up for sale. It is the earlier "made in Japan" version.

Works as it should with no issues. Glass and coatings are scratch free and the aperture is clean as a whistle. Barely perceptable internal dust here and there. No funk or fungus issues ever. Focus is quick and accurate on my F4s and a bit noisy but accurate on my N90s. Turning the focus ring manually is smooth as silk.

Body of lens has a few minute marks from normal use, notably two marks on the plastic filter ring edge visible in the picture by the text "AF NIKKOR".

Comes without front or rear cap but will pack VERY well.

Asking $75 plus shipping via paypal. Please PM me with any questions. Thought I'd try to sell to a fellow APUGer first, then its off to the evil auction site... You can check my feedback there as "KAFERBOY"

Cheers,
    Joe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails web_50mm_nikkor_1.jpg   web_50mm_nikkor_2.jpg  
    Last edited by jsouther; 07-20-2010 at 03:26 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Any interest before I send this sweet lens to ebay?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Off to Ebay.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin