Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,202   Posts: 1,531,554   Online: 1122

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Safrotto shoulder bag - Large!

I have a forest green Safrotto shouder bag with all the dividers for $50 including shipping in Canada and the USA.

The dimensions are 15x9.5x8, which is just as big as the Lowepro Magnum bag which retails for over $150. It's an older bag, but has metal buckles and shoulder straps, which can be attached optionally. I will admit that the magnum looks better and probably is a better bag, this will hold just as much for a fraction of the cost. It hold my Hasselblad and Pentax 6x7 system with 3 bodies and 8 lenses, plus a ton of filters, rings, film, etc.

This bag is ideal for someone who wants the same storage capacity and nearly the same quality of the Lowepro Magnum bag, but with less sex appeal. It isn't ugly, but it's not beautiful either. Forest green and black.

I don't have photos right now. But I can if absolutely necessary. But for this price, I assume it will go quick for a functionalist.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    These are good quality bags. I bought this brand when I was in China and they hold up. This is a good price, too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ...thanks Colin...

If I don't sell it, I don't even really care. It's an extra bag that I didn't want to take to NYC with me, but if it comes along, I'm okay with that as I really like it. It will just help lighten the load.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Willing to ship it overseas?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ....I won't for $50. Shipping would likely be close to that. Sorry.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Photos are added!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails safrotto bag 01.jpg   safrotto bag 02.jpg   safrotto bag 03.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PMs replied. Still available.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ...still available.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    offers?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin