Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,837   Posts: 1,582,440   Online: 705

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Wee 4 3/4" F3 Gundlach Projection Petzval

It's been a while since I've had one of these to offer.

The little green men are scouring the solar system, but these aren't all that common.

There is a page on my web site of pictures done with a 4 inch one of these. They are really fun to get creative with!

The glass on these is almost never perfect. But this one is excellent - and will serve you well with it's flaws.

Buyers beware. F3 is really fast! You need a speed graphic with curtain shutter to use this easily. It won't quite cover 4X5 at infinity, which is what you want. The barrel is OK if you want to use it, but I find it easier to simply mount the inner core in a board and have at it.

Price: $125 + shipping
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'll take this Jim. I'll PM you my email address so we can do the PaqyPal thing!
    Marek Warunkiewicz

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Sold! Thanks all! Jim
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin