Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,630   Online: 676

Shooter
    35mm

Black Canon 28mm F3.5 Leica Thread Mount Lens - Rare

This is a rare black Canon 28mm F3.5 Leica thread mount lens. The condition is nearly mint. Included in the sale are original caps and original fitted leather case. The glass is clean and free from dust, scratches, haze, fungus or seperation. There is a tiny bit of oil on the iris blade tips. The mechanical motions are smooth and accurate. Only 1,765 of the black 28/3.5 lenses were produced by Canon and it is likely that no more than a handful of these are still in circulation. I have shot with all the Canon 28mm lenses (F2.8 and F3.5 models) and the black 28/3.5 is definitely the sharpest and most contrasty, more so than the chrome predecessors and decidedly sharper than the 28/2.8 (all of which are also excellent lenses). It may be the best performing wide made by Canon in Leica thread mount. The serial number is 21494.

The black 28/3.5 lens is a stellar performer, very compact and light as well! I have only seen three black Canon 28mm F3.5's for sale in the last ten years or so (and I own two of them), so don't miss this opportunity if collect and use Canon RF gear!

Price: $500 plus insured shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails can 28 1.jpg   can 28 2.jpg   can 28 3.jpg   can 28 4.jpg   can 28 5.jpg  

Last edited by davela; 07-23-2010 at 11:41 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Will consider reasonable offers -- need to sell this!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin