Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,561   Posts: 1,545,271   Online: 810
      
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mundelein, IL
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    996
    Images
    1

    Stainless tanks and reels - 35mm and 120

    OK, time to clean out my excess gear, and spread the gospel of stainless without breaking anyone's budget.

    I have two tall actual Nikor tanks complete with lids:



    They both hold up to 4 35mm reels, or two 120 reels. The one on the right can actually hold 4 Hewes reels, which are slightly taller, but the one on the left cannot quite fit them in. The little cap on the one on the left seals just fine but won't stay on by itself. You have to hold it while you agitate. Hey, at least it isn't one of those ones you have to pry off when the time comes! The one on the right is hesitant to stick on by itself, but not as badly as the one on the left.

    $5+$5 US post office shipping within the US for each of the tanks. Obviously if you buy multiple items I'll combine shipping. For instance it would probably be only $7 or so if you bought both tanks.

    I have two other tanks that are missing their little lids:



    The one on the left is a real Nikor and holds2 35mm reels or a single 120 reel. The one on the right is some off brand, but it's really shiny! It can hold 4 35mm reels or 2 120 reels. You should be able to find some plastic cap that will fit on the spouts and work. $5 + $5 shipping for the pair.

    Next are some 120 reels. I'm 99% sure they are all Nikor, but only two of them are marked as such:



    I've shown the two types of center clip in closeup. $5 per TWO of these plus $4 shipping. (Again, discounted to actual total shipping if you buy a bunch of items.)

    Next are some off brand ("Japan") 35mm reels:



    3 of them have the type of clip seen on the right, one has the type seen on the left. They look straight and usable but you can never be quite sure with theseoff brand ones, so how about $5 for all 4 plus $5 shipping? That way if, say, one of them is bad, you don't have to feel like you got cheated.

    And finally some 24-exposure 35mm reels (or maybe officially called "126 film reels"?)



    These look to be actual Nikor items though I can't find any name markings on them. $5 plus $4 shipping for the pair of them.

    Now you don't have any more excuses to not at least try your hand at stainless reels!

    Duncan

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Posts
    34

    Nikor 120 reels

    Can I take the 2 Nikor 120 reels (I assume those are the two with the solid metal center clips). Please advise!



    Quote Originally Posted by frobozz View Post
    OK, time to clean out my excess gear, and spread the gospel of stainless without breaking anyone's budget.

    I have two tall actual Nikor tanks complete with lids:



    They both hold up to 4 35mm reels, or two 120 reels. The one on the right can actually hold 4 Hewes reels, which are slightly taller, but the one on the left cannot quite fit them in. The little cap on the one on the left seals just fine but won't stay on by itself. You have to hold it while you agitate. Hey, at least it isn't one of those ones you have to pry off when the time comes! The one on the right is hesitant to stick on by itself, but not as badly as the one on the left.

    $5+$5 US post office shipping within the US for each of the tanks. Obviously if you buy multiple items I'll combine shipping. For instance it would probably be only $7 or so if you bought both tanks.

    I have two other tanks that are missing their little lids:



    The one on the left is a real Nikor and holds2 35mm reels or a single 120 reel. The one on the right is some off brand, but it's really shiny! It can hold 4 35mm reels or 2 120 reels. You should be able to find some plastic cap that will fit on the spouts and work. $5 + $5 shipping for the pair.

    Next are some 120 reels. I'm 99% sure they are all Nikor, but only two of them are marked as such:



    I've shown the two types of center clip in closeup. $5 per TWO of these plus $4 shipping. (Again, discounted to actual total shipping if you buy a bunch of items.)

    Next are some off brand ("Japan") 35mm reels:



    3 of them have the type of clip seen on the right, one has the type seen on the left. They look straight and usable but you can never be quite sure with theseoff brand ones, so how about $5 for all 4 plus $5 shipping? That way if, say, one of them is bad, you don't have to feel like you got cheated.

    And finally some 24-exposure 35mm reels (or maybe officially called "126 film reels"?)



    These look to be actual Nikor items though I can't find any name markings on them. $5 plus $4 shipping for the pair of them.

    Now you don't have any more excuses to not at least try your hand at stainless reels!

    Duncan

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mundelein, IL
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    996
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by prumpkah View Post
    Can I take the 2 Nikor 120 reels (I assume those are the two with the solid metal center clips). Please advise!
    Sure. PM me your address.

    For those keeping score, the two complete Nikor tanks are now spoken for, as are 4 of the 6 120 reels.

    Thanks,
    Duncan

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Posts
    34
    Oops. Sorry to quote the entire message in my reply. Also, to clarify, I'm interested in the 2 120 reels *labelled* Nikor. Thanks.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mundelein, IL
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    996
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by prumpkah View Post
    Oops. Sorry to quote the entire message in my reply. Also, to clarify, I'm interested in the 2 120 reels *labelled* Nikor. Thanks.
    Yep, understood. Got your PM.

    Duncan

  6. #6
    M.A.Longmore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,849
    Images
    15
    Hi Duncan,

    I've lost track of the action.
    Hows about a large stainless steel tank and 2 - 120 reels.
    Is that combo still available ?

    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________


    Sanjay Sen - APUG Subscriber
    Sanjay Sen, 36, a champion of human and animal rights, died June 3 in a motorcycle accident in Wayne, New Jersey.

    July 23 1975 - June 3 2012

    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mundelein, IL
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    996
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron LarFor4X5 View Post
    Hi Duncan,

    I've lost track of the action.
    Hows about a large stainless steel tank and 2 - 120 reels.
    Is that combo still available ?
    Waiting on a guy from Canada to verify he'd be happy with what I can still send him, and with the cost of shipping. If he's not, then I'll PM you.

    Duncan

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mundelein, IL
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    996
    Images
    1
    Everything except the pair of 24-exposure/126 reels is SOLD hope everyone enjoys their stuff!

    (And hope someone eventually wants those 24-exposure reels...)

    Duncan



 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin