Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,102   Online: 845

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FREE: (SOLD) Replacement Thermostat for Seal Dry Mount Press

Replacement Thermostat for Seal Dry Mount Press
    Fits Models Compress 101, Jumbo 150, Commercial 200, or Masterpiece 350
    Installation instructions included

Cleaning out my darkroom and I ran across this item for which I have no use. It originally came to me included with a nice Seal 210-MX press that I purchased years ago on that Never-To-Be-Mentioned-Online-Auction-Site. The 210-MX does not use this part, so I'm not sure why it was included.

Rather than toss it, I thought I'd see if anyone had one of the above older presses that might just be functional if only it had a working thermostat. If so, it's yours for the asking and the cost of postage.

It looks new but I do not know that for certain, so no guarantees.

Ken
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thermostat1.jpg   thermostat2.jpg   thermostat3.jpg  
    Last edited by Ken Nadvornick; 07-26-2010 at 05:11 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    "Hate is an adolescent term used to stop discussion with people you disagree with. You can do better than that."
    —'blanksy', December 13, 2013

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    PM sent
    David

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    SOLD... err, DONATED!
    "Hate is an adolescent term used to stop discussion with people you disagree with. You can do better than that."
    —'blanksy', December 13, 2013

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin