Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,916   Posts: 1,521,808   Online: 1070

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Heli/Aerial handles for Cambo 4x5

Hi guys, thought I should post this here in case there's any interested takers.

I've got a set of handles from an old Cambo SC Kit. This is one of those accessories I picked up with great enthusiasm, but only used the once.

I think the pictures speak for themselves, name a price? Buyer would pay postage costs, I'm not sure what that would be since they're large, but not very heavy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1000710.JPG   P1000713.JPG  

My goal in life, is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    For shooting a Cambo monorail handheld and from the hip? Intriguing prospect, I guess you would need the reflex viewer and massive biceps?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ha ha! Yes, both of those help :P I sold the reflex viewer a few years ago around the same time I sold the camera, this one just happened to show up in a corner while I was moving house, forgot I had them actually. Surprisingly enough, they actually balance the monorail quite well, once you lock them into the right place along the rail. Great also for shooting from any high place, have done some 'street' photography with them, ie, building rooftop looking down at the street.

My goal in life, is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin