Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,274   Posts: 1,534,658   Online: 1106

Shooter
    Large Format

FS: 360mm Soft Focus Rodenstock Imagon for 8x10 in shutter, $800

There are tons of Imagons out there, and probably quite a few of the 360mm version, however I bet this is one of the only 360mm Imagons you will see in a shutter. In fact, I think this is probably one of the only soft focus lenses for 8x10 in a synced and accurate shutter you will ever see.

The Imagon is in good shape; it is (single) coated and has a few wispy cleaning marks here or there, but nothing significant. The Compound 5 shutter shows light wear, but works perfectly. It was CLAed last month. The lens comes with only one H-Disk. (H7.7-9.5), but I know where you can buy a full set of them. I do not have the original hood or green filter.

This lens is sold mounted on a unique stand-off Sinar lensboard, and does not have a flange which will work with wooden lensboards. So, if you want to use this with your Deardorff, you will need to buy the proper flange. For Sinar, Canham, Horseman Chamonix, et cetera, you are set. Unlike may SF lenses, the Imagon is relatively small and light, and will not overwhelm your field camera. That said, it won't easily fit on a very small lensboard like a Toyo/Canham or Technika.

I would like $800 for the lens. I will pay insured shipping in the US, and will ask for a bit more elsewhere. Lens is sold mounted on sinar board, with one H-disk, no caps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17247_17.jpg   17247_17_a.jpg   17247_17_b.jpg   17247_17_d.jpg   17247_17_e.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    I need to raise some cash rather quickly, so I am prepared to sell this lens for $700. PM or email by the end of the day (7/29/2010).

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Hi. Is this lens still for sale and if so would it be possible for you to source the other discs?

Shooter
    Large Format
    It is still available. I forgot that I was selling it here. I think the other disks are no longer available. Anyhow, I will send you an email.

jason
    Last edited by JG Motamedi; 02-13-2011 at 08:02 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin