Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,548   Posts: 1,544,571   Online: 986

Shooter
    Medium Format

Free E6 chemistry near Morrisville, NC

I have a ton of E6 (color slide) chemistry I bought from a photo shop that went out of business. It is Fuji Hunt chemistry intended for use in a minilab processor, but there is no reason it couldn't be used in a regular Paterson tank or Jobo processor.

As seen here:
    http://www.fujihuntusa.com/html/pro_e6.asp

I have one box of each bath, in unopened bottles (in original boxes.) However, some of the "starter" bottles are opened. It is possible you would need to buy starter if the opened stuff is no good anymore. Starters are relatively inexpensive ($7) at B&H Photo.

The capacity of all this is certainly dozens and probably hundreds of rolls of film, but you could break it up into smaller bottles and use it slowly or share with friends.

I'm not using it, so it is free if you will pick it up. It would save me a trip to the hazardous waste disposal site.

PM if interested.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent.
    Michael Batchelor
    Industrial Informatics, Inc.
    www.industrialinformatics.com

The camera catches light. The photographer catches life.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Gone

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin