Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,244   Online: 951

Shooter
    Multi Format

Amber Glass Bottles

Boston Round Amber Glass Bottles

Brand New 250ml Glass Large Mouth Bottle with new metal cap with a pulp/poly liner. The pulp/poly liner is a good liner type for chemical resistance, mild acids, alkali, solvents, alcohols, oils, and aqueous products.

Note! I also use a layer of Saran wrap with all my bottles/chemicals for an extra margin of protection.

I purchased a bunch of these 250ml Amber Glass Large Mouth Bottle to be able to mix up Xtol (20 bottles) or D76 (16 bottles) and store in smaller bottles with no air so it would last longer. Then I could use one shot or 1:1.

$1 each plus shipping. PayPal or check.

12 will fit in the medium or regular Flat Rate Box
    $10.70

16 will fit in the large flat rate box,
    $14.50

PayPal or check.

Last edited by fotch; 08-03-2010 at 03:56 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: picture did not show up
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    BUMP, hey, I need the space and could use the money to buy other photo stuff.

Shooter
    35mm
    The wide mouth would allow one to easily mix powdered chemicals right in the bottle.

Chris
    Bring back the latent image!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How many of these suckers do you have, Fotch?
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I emailed you on your website, I plan to store HC-110 in them. I wish they had rubber stoppers but I will find them

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by 2F/2F View Post
    How many of these suckers do you have, Fotch?
    Cases of them. I just want a couple of dozen and could pick up, and the rest, well, long story. However, I am happy to pass along to others if they can use them. The new plastic bottles (different ad) came form having a camera department in a store.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by akfreak View Post
    I emailed you on your website, I plan to store HC-110 in them. I wish they had rubber stoppers but I will find them
    OK, I will check that computer in a bit and respond. I have read that the brand Saran Wrap makes an excellent seal under the screw cap if you want additional protection.
    Thanks

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin