Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,960   Posts: 1,523,100   Online: 974

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

FREE 5x7 Beseler, Phoenixville PA 19460

I got this a while back in a deal with some other darkroom stuff and I just don't have a use for it. It does work 100% but it could definitely use a refreshing on the power cords.

As you can see there is some serious bellow extension available and they are in decent shape. Cold light head and power up/down. Base is in good shape (the black you see in the pics is some stuck on foam from an easel that was left there, comes right off).

Includes a lens, not sure what it is but I'm sure it's some type of 150mm f/5.6 enlarger lens.

Moving in a few weeks and if it doesn't go I'm kicking it to the curb. I hate to do that but I don't want to move this if I'm not going to use it. I'd much rather see someone else get some use out of it though. If it's not gone in a couple weeks I will consider moving some parts if anyone needs anything (cold light, motor, etc) for the price of shipping.

If you want the whole thing, pickup only please!!! Not even going to try and ship this thing.

Email or PM, I travel all day for work but get Email on my phone which I can usually get to quickly unless I am driving.

Pete

Edit: Includes 4x5 neg carrier too, glass type and hinged. Looks brand new.
    Edit: As pointed out by someone else, this is 5x7 not 4x5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2010-08-03 19.24.18.jpg   2010-08-03 19.24.53.jpg   2010-08-03 19.25.14.jpg  
    Last edited by PeteZ8; 08-03-2010 at 08:37 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: added content

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I think that's a 5x7 enlarger. Looks too big for a 4x5, and the lamp number is 57mb, which seems to say 5x7. I'm in north jersey - can't get there this week but if nobody grabs it in the next couple of weeks...

Dan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    It could very well be, in which case it's an even better deal! The guy I got it from was using it for 4x5. I have some Omega's and never used this one.

Where in north NJ? I will be traveling quite a bit and may be able to just drop it somewhere. PM or Email if you don't want to put your city publicly on the forum.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Checked around, yes, this is a 5x7 enlarger. Don't think I have a 5x7 neg carrier though. Have to check.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    PM sent.
    Thanks

Schristoper

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Replied.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by schristoper View Post
    PM sent.
    You go schristoper! Good on you! I am glad someone spoke up for it.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Good deal
    Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have one of these and it is a 5x7 enlarger. The head was made by Aristo. I had Aristo put in a new bulb back when I first got it and they also installed a heater to help keep the lamp at a consistent light level.
    I made a 5x7 negative carrier out of a piece of picture frame glass and matboard. It works quite well. The only real caveat with this enlarger is changing filters (just above the lens), which makes split filter printing an ordeal.
    Whoever ends up with this is getting a real workhorse of an enlarger.
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    PM sent if not too late.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin