Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,702   Posts: 1,548,448   Online: 981

Thread: Leica Bits

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Leica Bits

I recently sold a Leica Kit for a friend who had inherited it from her father. I had encouraged her to pass it on to a family member, however she has a wedding to pay for and her kids are on the dark side of photography (not to be confused with the dark room side of photography.) I've ended up with two pieces that didn't sell on eBay. They are a proper Leica/Leitz cable release and a fitted case for a Leica and accessories. Please see my ended auctions on eBay for photos and descriptions. I'd like $10 for the two pieces plus postage. I'll box them together and send whatever the least expensive way is in the USA. I'm not interested in overseas shipment. As always 3% to APUG. ebay numbers:

and

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Leica bits, spoken for. Bill Barber

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin