Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,597   Online: 986

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

FS-Bronica ETRSi

Hello All,
    I have the following system for sale.
    1-Bronica ETRSi camera body, WLF,120 back with 75mm PE lens, hood and wind crank. Lens glass is in fantastic condition. Camera is in perfect working condition. Asking $295+shipping

2-Bronica Speed Grip E Asking $35+shipping
    3-50mm MC f/2.8 glass front and back in pristine conditionAsking $110+shipping
    4-150mm MC f/4 glass front and back also in pristine condition Asking $65+shipping
    5-2-120 film back, both in perfect working condition Asking $35 each + shipping
    6-Bellows lenshood from 50mm-250mm Asking $40+shipping
    7-Prism finder-Great clean condition Asking $45+shipping
    All equipment is in EX-EX+ condition
    Will sell as complete set for $575 + CONUS shipping
    Last edited by FM2N; 08-05-2010 at 01:37 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hello!

I've just seen your ad and this seems to be a great opportunity. I would like to ask a few questions:

I am Brazilian and live in Rio de Janeiro. How much do you think it would cost to send the camera via UPS or DHL?
    What forms of payment do you accept? Is Paypal among them?
    And last, besides the items you`re selling for US 295, what other items would I have to buy in order to be able to use the camera as soon as I get it? I would really intend to buy all the other items, but that would have to wait a bit.

Thanks!
    Best.

Edimilson

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hello,
    I will gladly ship the camera to Brazil. Does it have to be shipped UPS or DHL? Does USPS work?
    As far as what you would need extra when the camera arrives in order to shoot, the answer is nothing but a roll of 120 film. I would recommend purchasing an extra film back, the Speed Grip(which allows you to use the camera just like a 35mm camera)and the prism finder. I will add a picture of this set-up later this evening so you can see what I mean. Send me you exact address and I will get the cost to ship from DHL and UPS. As of now the cost to ship the camera you see in picture 1 by USPS express to Brazil is $55
    Paypal would be great.
    Any more question feel free to ask.
    Arthur

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Everything is sold

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin