Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,531   Posts: 1,572,567   Online: 1199

Shooter
    35mm

Petri FT II SLR and Four Lenses

I am selling my Petri FT II kit since I've had it a few years and have never gotten around to using it. It's quite an interesting setup for those who admire the obscure in photography. The better Petri gear has always had a sort of charm in my view in terms of the fit and finish. This is all Petri breech mount equipment, from the era when Petri was a viable competitor with other quality Japanese camera makers. Here is what is included in the sale:

- Petri FT II with case. This is really a beautifully crafted manual SLR from the golden age of film SLR's. Nice condition except the meter appears dead. I can't speak to the light seals since I've not shot with it, but like most older SLR's it could probably use new seals. The shutter, advance, etc. looks good.

- Petri 50mm F1.8 C.C. Auto. Great shape.

- Accura Diamatic 35mm F2.8 (native Petri automatic mount). Great shape.

- PTE Auto Teleplus 3X teleconverter. Nice condition.

- Petri 200mm F4 C.C. Auto. With case, rear cap, and hood. Faint internal dust, otherwise excellent.

- Petri 135mm F3.5 C.C. Auto with case, both caps, and hood. Great shape.

Price for all items: $50 plus shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails petri 3.jpg   petri 2.jpg   petri 1.jpg   petri 0.jpg   petri 4.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    PM sent
    Last edited by luiman; 08-06-2010 at 04:56 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    These items are still available. To answer some questions I've had:

1) The price is $50 for everything

2) M42 lenses can be used on a Petri mount SLR like the FT II, with the appropriate adapter, which is easy to find and not expensive.
    Last edited by davela; 08-15-2010 at 04:42 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin