Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,872   Posts: 1,583,533   Online: 1007

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Powerful Broncolor Studio Strobe (1500 WS)

This studio equipment contains the 'good ol' blue' swiss made gear from the 80s:

1. Generator 304 for up to four heads, built in photo cell
    2. Two UL heads (up to 1500WS)
    3. One CCS head (up to 2000WS; CCS was a german manufacturer, the cable has a Broncolor connector)
    4. Two standard reflectors (Bron)
    5. Two standard reflectors (CCS)
    6. One barn-door reflector (Bron)
    7. One softbox (Bron)
    8. The famous red release cable

Everything has a lot of signs of use but works fine. That includes all flash tubes and lamps. The tube in the CCS head is brand new.

Asking for 600 Euros or 800 US Dollars plus shipping.
    The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands smell like fixing bath.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Great packs and heads, I have 4 304's and a 404, about as bulletproof and consistent a pack as you will find.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    seems like the location of this gear would be of great interest to potential buyers. I'm very interested but, it sounds like you're in europe..and I image that shipping costs would be extremely prohibitive.

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    The good news is: Broncolor gear lasts forever.

Bad news for Americans and Aussies: I am in Germany. Shipping costs might be a deal killer because this stuff weighs a lot.
    The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands smell like fixing bath.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin