Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,726   Posts: 1,515,059   Online: 1104

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

Some fast Rokkors (Minolta)

I've got some more fast 50s for your bokeh pleasure.

The first is a Minolta 50mm 1.4 MD (49mm thread). Glass is perfect. Barrel is perfect except for a little dust- nothing to complain about on this one. Comes with a UV filter purely for protection (not very clean), no rear cap. $35

Also have a pretty Minolta 50mm Rokkor-X PG MC 1.4. Quite a well renowned lens I believe. Glass is very clean with no flaws to report just a little dust, barrel is in quite good shape as well. Comes with rear cap but no front cap. $50

Shipping in the US will be $5, if you are International let me know and I can get a quote for you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I need to get these sold.

$25 for the 1.4 MD
    $40 for the 1.4 Rokkor-X
    The Rokkor-X PG MC lens test if your interested- it comes out well. Remember these can be adapted to certain unmentionable cameras as well..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Still available make offers.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Sorry, man. If all I had was a 2.0 I might risk incurring the wrath of SWMBO. But I got a 1.7. I have to behave.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent about the Minolta 50mm/f1.4.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The Rokkor-X is going to the evil auction site last chance.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    can you adapt rokkors to Nikon ?
    I know you can to EOS fairly easily?

I need a 50 for my FM2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No they only adapt to Micro 4/3rds like Sony etc.. AFAIK. Unless you want to get into optical adapters.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Minolta MC/MD has a shorter flange-to-focal distance than another other 35mm mount. Inserting an adapter can at best preserve flang-to-focal distance of a lens, and generally will lengthen it slightly. As such, if a Minolta MC/MD lens is adapter to any other 35mm camera including EOS/Nikon/Pentax digital, you will lose infinity focus. There are adapters with optical elements to apply a correction, but I imagine there will be at least a little loss of contract even if sharpness is maintained.

Macro lenses can be adapted if you are going to use specifically for macro work and don't care about focus at or near infinity, but you will have to find an adapter without glass elements.

Olympus lenses have the longest flange-to-focal distance of any 35mm lens and can be adapted to many other systems with purely mechanical linkages.

The 4/3 digital mount of course has a significantly shorter flange-to-focal distance than any 35mm mount due to being a smaller format, so mechanical linkages are possible.
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Joseph Albert[/FONT]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    hmm... I though the 55 1.2 Rokkor was one of the most sought after alternative glass for EOS due to the bang for the buck and it's unique bokeh/drawing style.

Is infinity adjustable through the rear lens mount (screww adjustment inside the rear mount? ? ?)

There is a very active alt lens forum on FredMiranda that I peruse occasionally and I thought Rokkors had some gems and some of those guys favor EOS?

Bump for the OP, sorry if I'm hijacking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin