Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,732   Posts: 1,515,278   Online: 843

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

FS-Vintage Cambo 4x5

Hello All,
    Here is what we have. Vintage 4x5 Cambo. Beautiful steel/aluminium camera with a real classic look. Works like a dream. All levels and gears work perfectly. They all lock down as they should. Bellows are light tight and looks in great shape. All bubble levels are full. Folds flat as in pictures and comes with a fantastic case. Also comes with a clear,clean Fujinon 135mm lens. Glass is prefect and shutter speeds are accurate. Also included is another copal 0 lens board as well as 2-copal 1. I will aslo include 5 film holders in clean working order.
    Asking 395+shipping paypal preffered
    Thanks for looking
    Arthur
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0001.JPG   IMG_0002.JPG   IMG_0003.JPG   IMG_0004.JPG   IMG_0005.JPG  

Last edited by FM2N; 08-08-2010 at 11:29 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Here are the reat of the pics...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0007.JPG   IMG_0008.JPG   IMG_0009.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow-- I wish I had the money for this. Alas...
    BTW, I've had dealings with Arthur in the past, I find him to be a man of honor, and trustworthy.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks for the kind words. And not to toot my own horn it is a great deal and a joy to use.
    Arthur

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Forgot to take picture of GG back. Is in perfect working condition. Here they are.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0002.JPG   IMG_0003.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Any offers?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I have a Cambo SC. It seems like what you're selling is the SC's father or grandfather maybe. I like the styling better. If I had to re-choose, I might buy this over the all black models they have these days.
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Yes it is a beauty to look at.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It would be more beautiful to use! Someone out there needs this, I would like to have it, but no money, besides, I already have two 4x5' Calumets.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Anyone???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin