Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,801   Online: 974

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: Hasselblad XPAN + 45mm + 90mm PERFECT!

Hi everybody..

Since i'm not using my Hasselblad X-PAN that much anymore, I have decided to sell it.

It comes with the 45mm f/4 and the 90mm f/4. Besides that, it comes with every single original part (ie. original boxes etc etc. EVERYTHING!).

I would say that the cosmetics of the body is 9/10 (it has a bit of patina), and the lenses are 10/10!!

This is a very hard to find example that is as I said, 100% complete.

I gonna upload some images on wednesday or thursday, since I'm not at home right now .

The camera is located in Denmark (europe), and I will ship it world wide first class for free.. well almost worldwide, I won't ship it to Nigeria..

At ebay a set like this would normally sell at £2500. see:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hasselblad-Xpa...#ht_639wt_1014

If anybody wants to buy it on this forum, they can have it for £2200 or make an offer.

If it isn't sold in a week, I'll put it on Ebay

Niels
    Last edited by nkbitsch; 08-09-2010 at 02:28 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Try me, don't be affraid of the price, place a bid

Shooter
    Medium Format

I have tons of more images.. please PM or email me if you would like to see them..

Everything is 100% complete, it probably one of the most complete set's out there

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The images doesn't seem to work.. I'm so sorry..
    Check out my blog where I'm testing high end photo gear and features a lot of cool artists
    And please also see my latest project

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin