Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,808   Online: 685

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: 4x5 Walker Titan SF Camera W/Bag Bellows

I have a very clean and nice Walker Titan SF camera for sale. It also comes with a bag bellows, which is one of the nicest and most flexible I have ever seen. This almost indestructible camera is made from ABS plastic (same as motorcycle helmets) and stainless steel and is extremely rigid at any extension, and weighs about 6 pounds. As long as you keep the lens dry there is no problem photographing in rain or snow. The Titan SF dares to go places and in conditions a wood camera would never consider. It's movements rival those of many monorail cameras with both base and axis front tilt, and a full range of other front and rear movements. I have used this camera with lenses ranging from 80-450mm and it will handle wider lenses than I have. For more information see Mike Walker's website: www.walkercameras.com. It is in excellent shape– there are a couple nicks in the paint by the front swing locks, and a few other little scuffs here and there, but nothing of any consequence. All the controls work as they should and everything locks down tight.

I am asking $1345.00 which includes PayPal and shipping in the US. I am happy to ship it anywhere else, please contact me for a quote. Any questions?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Walker1.jpg   Walker2.jpg   Walker3.jpg   Walker4.jpg  

Richard Wasserman

http://www.richardwasserman.net

Shooter
    Multi Format
    In order to sweeten the deal I will include a dark cloth and a Copal 0 lens board with this sale. Thanks for looking!

Richard Wasserman

http://www.richardwasserman.net

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin