Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,517   Posts: 1,572,162   Online: 996

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Omega D3 + ilford 500 head sale in northern europe

I'm selling my omega d3 enlarger with ilford multigrade 500 head. it comes with two lenses (with lens cones), a 135mm wollensak raptar and a leitz 90mm with a little haze in it. It also comes with an adapter to use standard 39mm threaded lenses.
    There is negative holders for 35mm, 645, 6x6, 6x7, 3x4" (the obsolete american format) and 4x5.
    The enlarger works perfect (I've been using it up until yesterday). I'm downsizing to an opemus 6, since these days I only use 35mm and 6x6 and I have a very small dark room (two square meters aproximately) and the omega takes a lot of space.
    The ilford 500 multigrade system is absolutely wonderful to work with.
    The enlarger is in Copenhagen, and it can be picked up there. I'm not going to ship this as it's simply too big and heavy. So this is mostly for scandinavians, or anybody going to copenhagen with a car.
    price is 250 euros or best offer.

I also have a durst 305 35mm enlarger for sale in perfect condition. It comes with it's standard rodenstock 50mm f2.8 lens. Price is 30 euros.
    Last edited by loman; 08-10-2010 at 01:02 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you were in North America, I'd be all over this. I have the Ilford 400 multigrade head and in my opinion is the best investment a darkroom guru could make. After using it, you never want to go back to filters again.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    You're right. You really get spoiled by this system. I chose the to use the opemus over a durst m605, cause the opemus has a dichroic head and the durst had filters, so at least I still have some convenience, but nowhere near as much as with the ilford 500 system.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    All has been sold.
    Thanks

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin