Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,524   Posts: 1,543,874   Online: 926

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

FS Super-Angulon 58mm XL MC and Centre Filter

I've decided that it is unlikely that I'll be using a view camera for a while and thus want to sell my Schneider Super-Angulon 58mm XL MC & Centre Filter

Lens is boxed and Centre Filter has the Blue Schneider pouch. Both items are in superb condition.
    Schneider Super-Angulon 58mm XL MC in an Ebony/Linhof sized panel £650
    Schneider IIIb Centre Filter (1.5 stops filter factor) usable on 80mm XL and 110mmXL lenses too £195
    I'd prefer to sell them together so for both items price is £820. Postage charged at what it costs me to get it to you.

This offers a considerable saving over buying new. Price from Robert White for new lens and centre filter is just short of £1450

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Bump - after the summer holidays......

Think of the creative possibilities with this lens/filter combination as the leaves start to turn....

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin