Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,331   Posts: 1,537,221   Online: 882

Shooter
    35mm

FS or For Trade Ilford, Kodak Gold, Agfa 35 mm film all ISOs from 100 to 3200

Las night I picked up a box of film from a local guy, but some of the stuff I can't develop, others I have no need for (I usually shoot low ISO). So I figured I'll let you guys pick and choose whatever you want and I'll shoot the rest...there's enough here that I don't think I'll run out anytime soon.

The guy (who seemed very trustworthy and honest, didn't come across as the kind of person who'd lie about a few rolls of film to make a few bucks) said all of the film was purchased within the past two years. They were stored in an airtight and light-tight container in a cool basement, but not frozen. Though I have nothing to back up his claims (except seeing the box he took them out of and the fact that the box/rolls of film did feel very cool to the touch even on a hot summer day) I have no reason to doubt anything he said. Ever since I got them home, they've been stored in my freezer.

Here's what I have:

18 rolls of Kodak Gold 200
    6 rolls of Kodak Max 400
    6 rolls of Kodak Max 800
    5 rolls of Kirkland 100 (I did my research this is AGFA film that was sold rebadged by Costco, apparently it's great stuff, since 100 ASA is hard to come by I may keep a roll or two of this)
    1 roll of Ilford Delta 3200 B&W - 36 exp
    2 rolls of Ilford Delta 400 B&W - 24 exp
    2 rolls of Ilford Delta 100 B&W - 24 exp

As for prices... it'll depend on what you want...I think the easiest thing to do is message me with what you want and an offer...I'll most likely take it

I'm also open to trades...I'd like to get my hands on some Ilford XP2 B&W film, and I'm always looking for more film stuff...Canon FD gear, any kind of rangefinder, good quality UV, ND, GND and CPL filters, possibly some Zenit stuff. I can add cash or if the trade ends up favouring you, then you can add cash...I'm easy to deal with

I know haven't been around here long, but feel free to check POTN under the same username or ebay under "canonzenit"

Cheers,
    Tamas

Shooter
    35mm
    Also found a roll (different batch, unknown history, but currently stored in a freezer)

Ilford HP5 400 ASA

Shooter
    35mm
    I might be keeping the Ilford stuff...but wouldn't mind finding a good home for the Kodaks

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin