Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,857   Posts: 1,583,089   Online: 917

Shooter
    35mm

FS: 4 vintage retro (tapestry!) camera straps, 1 neoprene strap

Since I have about twice as many straps as cameras, I need to get rid of some...

Here's what I have...My apologies for the low quality cellphone pics...

Original Ambico Camera Caddy in very good to excellent condition. Film holder on the inside, tapestry on the outside, adjustable, etc...looks great.

$15 US plus shipping

One BRAND NEW never used reproduction tapestry strap...look exactly like the oldschool stuff but don't have the metal attachments, so they're gentler on your camera body...white/black/red. Has film holder on the inside.

$10 US plus shipping each

Ambico on the left (used), brand new reproduction ones to the right of it...

Black neoprene strap, never used, brand new

$6 US plus shipping

While I usually engage in and encourage haggling, I think these prices are more than fair and am firm on them. Feel free to PM me with any questions

EDIT: I just checked for a few people on here and shipping to the US is $6 US and to Denmark was $9 US...so I'm guessing the rest of Europe is in that ballpark too.
    Last edited by LowriderS10; 08-11-2010 at 05:58 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Blue straps are sold! The other 3 are still up for grabs

Shooter
    35mm
    Bumpity...someone must want some cool retro straps

Shooter
    35mm
    Black neoprene strap is gone too, Camera Caddy and the other retro strap are still for sale

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin