Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,745   Posts: 1,515,640   Online: 822

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Ricoh XR-P Multiprogram 35mm camera with Rikenon 50 f2 lens (trade for FD stuff)

I bought this as an impulse buy about a year ago and have never used it...so I think it's time to pass it on to someone who would...

It uses Pentax K-mount lenses, so there's no shortage of cheap, high-quality glass for this body...

This is one of the most advanced and feature-packed 35mm cameras I've seen...it has:

Multiple program modes
    Exposure compensation (-2 to +2)
    Intervalmeter (!!!) in 2, 15 or 60 second increments
    Shutter speeds up to 1/2000 sec
    Multiple self-timer speeds
    A micro prism that looks over the aperture ring on the lens, so you can see what aperture is set in the viewfinder (I've never seen anything like this on anything else)
    Bunch of other cool stuff.

Physically, it is in 9/10 condition (some incredibly light scratches only visible when looking at it directly from close up, and one tiny bit of brassing on the film door hinge) from 2 feet away it looks mint.

I've never run any film through it, so I'm selling it in an "as is" condition, HOWEVER, everything appears to work properly...the viewfinder display is a little dim, but I think that's because I have some cheap ebay batteries in it (just bought it to test cameras, I can give the buyer a handful of them). Shutter speeds, self timer, etc appear to work flawlessly. The ONLY issue I've found is if it hasn't been cocked for a while, it takes more than the one stroke of the advance lever to let you take a picture, but I believe this should go away as soon as there's film in the camera!!

I'm open to either selling or trading. For trading I'd be interested in Canon FD bodies and lenses, good quality UV CPL ND and GND filters and rangefinders.

As for price...make me an offer. I paid $60 for it a year ago, so something in that range would be nice...but...don't be shy to make an offer or even lowball haha.

Cheers!
    Last edited by LowriderS10; 08-11-2010 at 02:33 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    PM Sent

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks PM'd back

Shooter
    35mm
    SOLD!!! Thank you

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin