Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,277   Posts: 1,534,831   Online: 845

Shooter
    Multi Format

Print processor FS FT Durst Printo

I recently purchased a color darkroom and i have no need for this processor. I have no knowledge of this item except for what is was told. I was told that it has been in storage for years and worked fine when it was put away. There are two Durst Printo Intro's, One Printo Tank and two Printo Energy's. I have no idea of the value so I'm looking for the best offer or local trade. It looks like 2 power cords are missing for the energy's. There is also extra red gears. Local trade in Chicago. Shipping to the U.S only. Cat is not included! I also have the manuals for the processor.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 003.JPG   006.JPG   007.JPG  
    Last edited by J Rollinger; 08-12-2010 at 01:25 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello- How much does this stuff weigh? I may be interested.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektagraphic View Post
    Hello- How much does this stuff weigh? I may be interested.
    There are 5 boxes, 2 heavy and 3 lighter. I can try to weight them on my bathroom scale but it dont know how accurate it would be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    According to my bath scale they are apx 35 lbs. It will be a little more because i would have to get them all into a larger box together.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Well, since the cat isn't included I will have to pass.

No, but were these designed for RA-4 use? There's coils for heating on them... About how wide are they?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by fiducio View Post
    Well, since the cat isn't included I will have to pass.

No, but were these designed for RA-4 use? There's coils for heating on them... About how wide are they?

I will look in the manual about the RA-4. By eye the elements look about 5 in wide.
    Last edited by J Rollinger; 08-12-2010 at 02:23 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Correction!!! There is 1 Intro, 2 tanks and 2 energy's. I had it backwards in the OP. i checked the manual and it does process RA-4.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This unit will process almost any paper available today that is resin coated, be that colour or B&W.

I have the exact same unit and I've used it for RA4 and B&W, the different wheels allow you to change the speed of the machine.

It is factory set (mine was) to do RA4 which is 45 seconds in each bath.

I use mine at 27ºC with B&W paper and run a strong fixer bath, I then hand wash and dry with a paper dryer that I have.

Mick.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fiducio View Post
    I have used a Printo for RA4 and it works well. The one issue is the developer oxidizes more rapidly than in my ICP, but rubbing alcohol will take off the stains. It will do paper 12" wide.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I found the power cord for the processor. $250 for the two tank system w/manuals and extra gears. Local pickup preferred. Trade also?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin