Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,710   Posts: 1,548,636   Online: 1121

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Mamiya C330 Pro F with 80mm f/2.8

Camera in good condition with minor wear on the exterior from normal use. Some mild scuffs in the paint on the corners and the leather is lifting slightly on a couple of corners but overall in great shape. Bellows look great and are light tight, the foam light seals has been replaced and the focus is smooth. Comes with a single action waist level finder and 80mm f/2.8 lens. Lens in great shape, glass is clean and clear, aperture and shutter both working perfectly. The flash sync selector has been glued in the X position to prevent it from accidentally slipping into M. $280 for the kit.

Also available is a 135mm f/4.5 lens and a 65mm f/3.5

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Good price on one of the best cameras ever made (IMOH). I think this is the premier medium format portraiture camera. Amazing lens (competitive with Hasselblad and I think more flair proof than Rolleiflex) combined with the best characteristic of the TLR (you can see if people are blinking when you take their picture, and know if you got the shot) make this an absolute winner. I love mine, it isn't half as nice as this one.

Just saying.
    paulmcevoy.net
    flickr.com/paulmcevoy

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I could use the 65mm if you still have it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Agree on the RB67 flair compared with the C33x. Used one a long time in the 60's, and will likely have one again at some point in the future. Used the (older) RB about a week and a dozen rolls of film and gave up. C33 was the best camera I ever shot. I even liked it better than I do my Nikon F. 35mm is such a PITA No wonder folks move to the "dark side, that which shall not be mentioned" format.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin