Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,659   Posts: 1,481,499   Online: 1129

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FREE: Omega View Recessed Lens Board

Omega View Recessed Lens Board
    Material: Aluminum
    Outside Dimensions: 6.25 x 6.25 inches
    Recess Depth: 40.5 mm
    Mounting Hole: 41.5 mm

Reorganizing my Calumet C1 8x10 stuff and I found this oddball item. I believe it came as part of yet another Never-To-Be-Mentioned-Online-Auction-Site purchase by me of a different recessed board that did correctly fit my C1. There are no dents or dings, and only a few very minor scuff marks.

I have no use for this. If you do, it's free for the asking. And if the cost of shipping to your address is US$5.00 or less, I'll just further appease the Photo Gods by also shipping it to you for free.*

Apologies for the crappy image. Don't own - and have never even used - a digital camera. This is a scan from an ancient HP scanner made by suspending the top edge of the board above the glass with string, then covering it with a sheet of white paper to create the gray background.

Ken

* In return I'm expecting some really cool compositions to spontaneously present themselves to me in the near future...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OmegaView.jpg  
    Last edited by Ken Nadvornick; 08-14-2010 at 11:41 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    "Hate is an adolescent term used to stop discussion with people you disagree with. You can do better than that."
    —'blanksy', December 13, 2013

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM Sent

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Sanjay Sen - APUG Subscriber
    Sanjay Sen, 36, a champion of human and animal rights, died June 3 in a motorcycle accident in Wayne, New Jersey.

July 23 1975 - June 3 2012

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM not received...??

Ken
    "Hate is an adolescent term used to stop discussion with people you disagree with. You can do better than that."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's Strange ... ???

Ron

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Sanjay Sen - APUG Subscriber
    Sanjay Sen, 36, a champion of human and animal rights, died June 3 in a motorcycle accident in Wayne, New Jersey.

July 23 1975 - June 3 2012

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    DONATED.

Ken

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin