Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,361   Posts: 1,682,781   Online: 1056

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FREE: Omega View Recessed Lens Board

Omega View Recessed Lens Board
    Material: Aluminum
    Outside Dimensions: 6.25 x 6.25 inches
    Recess Depth: 40.5 mm
    Mounting Hole: 41.5 mm

Reorganizing my Calumet C1 8x10 stuff and I found this oddball item. I believe it came as part of yet another Never-To-Be-Mentioned-Online-Auction-Site purchase by me of a different recessed board that did correctly fit my C1. There are no dents or dings, and only a few very minor scuff marks.

I have no use for this. If you do, it's free for the asking. And if the cost of shipping to your address is US$5.00 or less, I'll just further appease the Photo Gods by also shipping it to you for free.*

Apologies for the crappy image. Don't own - and have never even used - a digital camera. This is a scan from an ancient HP scanner made by suspending the top edge of the board above the glass with string, then covering it with a sheet of white paper to create the gray background.

Ken

* In return I'm expecting some really cool compositions to spontaneously present themselves to me in the near future...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OmegaView.jpg  
    Last edited by Ken Nadvornick; 08-14-2010 at 11:41 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    "When making a portrait, my approach is quite the same as when I am portraying a rock. I do not wish to impose my personality upon the sitter, but, keeping myself open to receive reactions from his own special ego, record this with nothing added: except of course when I am working professionally, when money enters in,—then for a price, I become a liar..."

— Edward Weston, Daybooks, Vol. II, February 2, 1932

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM Sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM not received...??

Ken
    "When making a portrait, my approach is quite the same as when I am portraying a rock. I do not wish to impose my personality upon the sitter, but, keeping myself open to receive reactions from his own special ego, record this with nothing added: except of course when I am working professionally, when money enters in,—then for a price, I become a liar..."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's Strange ... ???

Ron

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    DONATED.

Ken

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin