Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,699   Posts: 1,549,123   Online: 1124

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

FS Really BIG camera bag (17x12 inches, by 12 inches high)

OK, still getting towards the back recesses of the closets. Here is a monstrous camera bag made by "XIII-X" (Thirteen-Ten) . I originally used it to haul *all* my Canon 35mm gear... but eventually realized how silly that was, and now I use a lot of separate smaller bags. But if you have large equipment that just won't go any other way, this would be perfect. It's an honest 17 inches wide by 12 inches deep by 12 inches high - but the sides are soft so you can pack stuff even bigger than that in it. It has a little pouch for stuff inside the main lid, plus a full size zippered pouch on the top surface of the lid. It has handles plus a shoulder strap with pad. Included are velcro-tab dividers: 3 of them are 13x9 inches, the other 8 are 9x3 inches.

Flaws: One of the dividers has a little notched are where it got torn. The bag was stored empty with some stuff on top so it doesn't sit up full size without stuff in it (likely to be cured by stuffing it full of a ULF camera or similar for a while!) It's a little dusty.

I have blocked from my mind how much this cost me when I bought it 15 or 20 years ago, but it was outrageous. I'm letting it go for a mere $50, plus $20 UPS shipping in the US. If you want to buy it from somewhere other than the US, I'll try to come up with a postage estimate but keep in mind it's likely to be nearly another $50 since it has to go Priority Mail (packaged it will weigh much more than 4 pounds.)

Duncan

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Really, nobody with an enormous camera needs an enormous bag to carry it in?

Duncan

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    SOLD!

Duncan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bag arrived today and was just as Duncan described. Even better, it came with a refund on shipping!
    Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have an enormous camera bag ,but when I get all my gear in it I can't lift it
    Ben

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin