Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,879   Posts: 1,520,424   Online: 938

Shooter
    35mm

Nikon FM with 50mm Series E $70 - Mounts all lenses thanks to flip tab

This is an original Nikon FM with the little flip tab that gets out of the way of old school Nikkors. Very handy, much lamented feature. See photos of the throat for the tab in flipped and unflipped positions. All functions are right on - speeds are perfect, all controls are smooth, aperture is crisp and snappy. Body cosmetics are quite respectable indeed. The only appreciable attrition is shirt wear on the paint of the back door. Lens cosmetics are better still. Glass is gorgeous - sorry for the lack of photos. I had put everything away before I realized that I had missed. I guaranty you will be delighted with it or I will refund your money including domestic shipping.

Have I missed anything? Oh yes, 100% of the price, including shipping, will go to a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit community radio station, WCUW broadcasting at 91.3 FM in Worcester, MA and streaming on the WWW at http://wcuw.org/. Enjoy!!

Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF6191.jpg   DSCF6190.jpg   DSCF6188.jpg   DSCF0702.JPG   DSCF0704.JPG  

Last edited by jon koss; 08-15-2010 at 09:34 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Whoopsie on the attachment sizes.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The FM is a very nice little camera. Mine's taken quite a few spills and it keeps on going. This is a good price too - I got mine for near that but without a lens.

Shooter
    35mm

Just adding a photo of the lens - I did not see the edit option this time.

Just adding a photo of the lens - I did not see the edit option this time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0712.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Now why couldn't they simply have put the flipping AI tab on all of their AI cameras? Sure would be nice to mount pre-AI glass on modern professional bodies. It'd be all the reason I'd need to buy a Nikon digital instead of a Canon.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    35mm
    Surprised no one has snatched this up yet. Great camera, if I didn't already have three in the FM/FE series, I would jump. May still if I don't go to bed soon. :-)

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent.
    "Would you like it if someone that painted in oils told you that you were not making portraits because you were using a camera?"
    "Shouldn't it be more about the joy of producing and viewing the photo than what you paid for the camera?"

Me

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin