Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,867   Posts: 1,583,202   Online: 862

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Starter 4x5 (from Crown Graphic)+ Lens, $150

About 6 or 7 years ago, I bought 3 parts-only Graphic cameras, stripped one body down, and assembled a light, sturdy, starter-level 4x5, which I used for 3 years until I bought my Shen Hao.

This camera comes with Graphex Optar 135mm lens, with lens hood, mounted on a lens board. The shutter of this lens was recent CLA'ed by Carol @ Flutot's (you can see her speed markings in one of the photos). It uses 4x4" wooden lens boards and I will include at least 1 other home made wooden lens board you can use to mount other 4x5 lenses. Also includes 2 sets of infinity stops and a new, high brightness, ground glass from Satin Snow. It has 1/2 of a Graphloc back - - it has the spring loaded ground glass, but not the slide locks for attaching other backs (see the photo). I have reversed the front standard to tilt forward/down rather than backward/up since the attached photos were taken.

$150 and it can be your introductory 4x5 + lens.

Paypal, cash or postal MO. Shipping & insurance extra from Houston, or local pick-up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P8153984.jpg   P8153988.jpg   P8153989.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    I'll take it. PM sent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Pending payment. Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold. Thanks, Jim.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin