Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,736   Posts: 1,515,487   Online: 1073

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Mamiya C-220 & C-3 Kit, 4 lenses, finders, $600

I am selling my kit of Mamiya TLRs & lenses. I have not used it more than once or twice it in the past 3-4 years. I prefer to sell it as a kit, but I know that may be a lot of TLRs for one person to absorb...

Mamiya C-220, w/ WLF, excellent shape, new seals about 5 years ago - $150 & shipping
    Mamiya C-3, w/ WLF - $100 & shipping
    80mm black (blue dot) - $125 & shipping
    80mm chrome - $60 & shipping
    180mm black, small dent in viewing lens ring - $115 & shipping
    65mm chrome, w/ leather case, viewing lens has some cloudiness, taking lens is fine - $65 & shipping
    Prism finder, w/leather case, outer housing has small crack that does not affect performance - $70 & shipping
    Porro finder, w/ leather case - $40 & shipping
    2 heavy duty TLR L-brackets - $25 for both & shipping

All lenses have screw-in 3rd party lens hoods

$600 takes it all. Paypal, cash or PO money order. Shipping & insurance extra from Houston or local pick-up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P8143972.jpg   P8143971.jpg   P8143973.jpg   P8143974.jpg   P8143977.jpg  

P8143976.jpg   P8143978.jpg   P8143979.jpg   P8143982.jpg   P8143981.jpg  

P8143983.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Someone should pick this up. Looks like a "score" to me. That kit packs a whoooole lot of picture-takin' punch for not very much money.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Two bodies with WLFs, two prisms, two nice Stitz cable-release flash brackets, and three different lenses (plus a duplicate that can be sold) for only $600??? I am really surprised this hasn't been snapped up yet, with all the people who post on here about wanting to get into medium format on a budget.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm surprised too, people have built careers with this type of gear.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the bump and the encouragement... My wife asked me why I'm selling it... the fact is, I now have 2 MF kits (the other is a full Bronica S2A kit I have built up over the past 3 years) and while I have had this one the longest, it is used the least. So far, the only interest has been in the L-brackets, but I would really like to sell the kit or the kit split in half - - 2 whole cameras & lenses. We'll see what comes along...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've been been using a similar Mamiya C330 outfit for more than twenty years and It's helped pay the bills many times shooting portraits and weddings when I really needed the money, you just cant get the quality from 35mm.
    Ben

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If I didn't already have Too Many Cameras, I'd be all over this. I probably need to have unloaded something else first. But that's an excellent price for all that gear, those of you who want to get into medium format--are you paying attention?

Summer may also just not be a great time to sell gear...if it's not gone by Labor Day, it may not be around for long after that.
    Pentax: 6x7 MLU
    Olympus: OM-1n
    Graflex: Miniature (2x3) Speed Graphic

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have not gotten any interest in selling this equipment as a kit, so I am willing to break it up into smaller pieces.

The 2 L-Brackets and the 180mm lens are already spoken for, pending payment.

I would like, if possible, to sell the C-220 and the black 80mm together and the C-3 and the chrome 80mm together. The remaining pieces I would sell individually for the prices listed, plus shipping.

Mamiya C-220, w/ WLF & 80mm black (blue dot) - $225 + shipping & ins.
    Mamiya C-3, w/ WLF & 80mm chrome - $160 + shipping & ins.
    65mm chrome, w/ leather case, viewing lens has some cloudiness, taking lens is fine - $65 + shipping & ins.
    Prism finder, w/leather case, outer housing has small crack that does not affect performance - $70 + shipping & ins.
    Porro finder, w/ leather case - $40 + shipping & ins.

None of the lenses have the black plastic caps.

I will be traveling until Aug 27 to Sept 5 with very limited access to the internet.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Updated list of remaining equipment

The following have been sold:
    • Mamiya C-220, w/ WLF & 80mm black (blue dot)
    • 180mm black, small dent in viewing lens ring
    • 2 heavy duty TLR L-brackets

The following remain:
    • Mamiya C-3, w/ WLF & 80mm chrome - $160 + shipping & ins.
    • 65mm chrome, w/ leather case, viewing lens has some cloudiness, taking lens is fine - $65 + shipping & ins.
    • Prism finder, w/leather case, outer housing has small crack that does not affect performance - $70 + shipping & ins.
    • Porro finder, w/ leather case - $40 + shipping & ins.
    • NOTE: Neither of the lenses have the black plastic front or rear caps

Thanks for looking.

Shooter
    35mm
    Shucks. I was kinda sorta maybe interested in an "L" bracket.
    Folks, I know this gear. Actually handled some of it. It has been treated well.
    Wayne
    Deep in the darkest heart of the East Texas Rain forest. Apprentice Analog Activist.
    ... And to paraphrase Yoda, there is no how, only do.
    Vaughn
    My Photos Online

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin