Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,524   Posts: 1,543,877   Online: 935

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Pentax Digital Spotmeter & Case

Asahi Pentax Digital Spotmeter and case. Works perfectly. Has a couple of scuff marks as can be seen in the pictures. I am not the original owner. There is a sticker which indicates that the meter was calibrated to manufacturer's specifications by a Hollywood, California company on 9/17/04. This is NOT the Zone VI modified version. I am not sure of the age, but the S/N is 101xxx.

Using the KEH scale I am going to rate this as Bargain. Asking $225.00 plus $11.00 USPS Priority Mail.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_9258.JPG   DSC_9257.JPG   DSC_9255.JPG   DSC_9256.JPG   DSC_9254.JPG  

Graham from St. Augustine, FL

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quality Light Metric is the place to have that done, so someone should really get this.

The condition looks no worse than mine (better, in fact) after only a few years of pretty light use, and mine works perfectly, so I'd have no hesitations about this particular meter.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Can you still get the right battery's for the meter,and what kind are they?

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yep. A 6 volt 4LR44 or 4SR44 (or equivalent). These are the single-battery equivalents of stacking four of the smaller 1.5 volt LR44 or SR44 batteries, which is why they are named what they are named.

I am not sure if you can get the 4SR44s any more, but you can definitely get the alkaline 4LR44s almost anywhere, including camera stores and Radio Shack or similar businesses.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I am, pm an Offer, I have no feedback here, I did buy a De Vere 504 here and the deal went smothly, I have I trader rating on For thirds forums and 100% on ebay. PM sent

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    battiers are easy to find, i recently got some at the battery store for that same meter.
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sent PM, thanks for the info Ann,2F/2F.
    Mike

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    The meter has been sold to Michael from California.

Thanks!
    Graham from St. Augustine, FL

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin