Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,909   Posts: 1,556,145   Online: 1067

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Pentax ME body and Pentax-M SMC 28 f2.8 K-mount lens (separately or together)

Trying to concentrate on Canon stuff, so I'm selling my Pentax ME stuff. I got this as one of my many impulse buys since both of my parents shot Pentax when I was a kid and have a few lenses, but never got around to shooting with it. As a result, I'm selling it in "as is" condition, HOWEVER, everything appears to be working exactly as it should.

The body:

Visually in very good, but not perfect condition. Few light scratches in the chrome/silver part and some brassing around the black edges. Most of it is only visible upon closer inspection, and the body looks great from a few feet away. Mechanically, the shutter sounds absolutely perfect, all the buttons, switches, etc feel tight and snappy, things work as they should. The batteries in it are dead, so I can't test the light meter (though I'll try to grab some batteries), but I was assured by the previous owner that the light meter works. All in all, appears to be a very lightly/seldom used camera, even the mirror bumper is in as-new condition.

Comes with original Pentax case, but I'd like to keep the strap (unless you REALLY want it...).

Sorry, only pic I have of the case:

The lens:

Some very light wear at the bottom ridges of the aperture ring, only visible when the camera is upside-down. Otherwise in excellent condition, no fungus, no scratches, snappy aperture ring, very smooth focus, again, looks and feels very lightly used.

I know that this isn't the most sought-after body out there, but from what I can tell, the lens gets snapped up very quickly.

I'm not exactly sure what a "forum" price would be on this, so I'm pricing this package below what it would fetch on eBay or KEH.

I'd like to get $80 US plus shipping for the lens, $30 US plus shipping for the body or $100 US plus shipping for both as a package.

Again, I'm only going by what I've seen elsewhere and asking less than that, but if I'm out to lunch, feel free to make me an offer

Also, I have a bunch of 49mm filters for sale (UV, polarizer, close-up set, plus rubber hood) here: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum379/...lens-hood.html

Cheers,
    Tamas

Shooter
    35mm
    Hmm...priced too high or just not much interest in Pentax stuff?

Shooter
    35mm
    Both sold

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin