Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,331   Posts: 1,537,227   Online: 900

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: MF Cameras

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Y-o-o-o - H-o-o-o --- G-u-i-t-s-t-i-k --- you know you want this -- bwaa haa haa(evil laughter while wringing my hands)
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    These are available for trade as well. Looking for a stout tripod that will hold a 4x5 for my daughter, or maybe an 8" or longer focal length lens for her. Dont forget, I also have good quality enlarging lenses for sale or trade.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ralnphot View Post
    Y-o-o-o - H-o-o-o --- G-u-i-t-s-t-i-k --- you know you want this -- bwaa haa haa(evil laughter while wringing my hands)
    (voice over) "Will our hero, Guitstik, resist the Evil Dr, Rainphot or will he capitulate to the mechinations of the meniacle mad man?"
    Thy heart -- thy heart! -- I wake and sigh,
    And sleep to dream till day
    Of the truth that gold can never buy
    Of the bawbles that it may.

www.silverhalidephotography.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    What sort of lens are you looking for and what price range?
    Richard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm looking for something over 200mm and functional shutter. It doesn't have to be pretty, just as long as it works and doesn't frustrate a teenage kid (tho she is a determined person). For price range, I'm hoping to barter for something, I'm out of cash(just dropped 2K on the wifes car, rebuilt transmission).
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I've got a Gundlach Rapid Convertible (10/17/23") with a flange and shutter. It's labelled as a whole plate 6 1/2 x 8 1/2 but covers up to 8x10 at the combined 10" focal length. The Autex shutter seems to work fine. It actually says it is a Wollensak shutter under the scale. It requires a ball and tube to fire. I have a tube for it but not the ball. You can also fire by hand of course. Not sure if a normal cable release would work.

Anyway, I'd let that go for $85 but I don't really need any MF stuff.

Cheers, Richard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That is a generous price, but my cash is in the Ford dealers bank account now, and not in mine.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    You hit my weakness for Kodaks, too bad the Tourist is gone and I really don't want to play rewind the film just to use the Duaflex. Is there a chance that someone could squeeze 120 into that thing? or is that a dream?
    "Would you like it if someone that painted in oils told you that you were not making portraits because you were using a camera?"
    "Shouldn't it be more about the joy of producing and viewing the photo than what you paid for the camera?"

Me

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a Duaflex IV (i think), and I cant fit a 120 film/spool in it no matter what I try. Not sure about this one that rainphot has, though.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry, I tried to squeeze a roll of 120 into it, just wont work. Kodak wanted people to buy their film and noone elses. I've put several rolls of film through the beauty, and it never ceases to amaze me with its simplicity, and decent quality of negatives.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin