Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,736   Online: 837

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FS: MF Cameras

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    If Kodak really wants people to use their film they should make 620 film and call it 120/620 film and say fits cameras that take 120 or 620 film.
    "Would you like it if someone that painted in oils told you that you were not making portraits because you were using a camera?"
    "Shouldn't it be more about the joy of producing and viewing the photo than what you paid for the camera?"

Me

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bblhed View Post
    If Kodak really wants people to use their film they should make 620 film and call it 120/620 film and say fits cameras that take 120 or 620 film.
    The holes on the ends of the spools are different, so a 120 camera cannot wind a 620 spool, and vice-versa. In addition, the ends on a 620 spool are smaller in diameter.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    35mm
    wow.. that Yashica looks great.. so tempted. hope it goes to a good user

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So buy it, and it will.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Rick, are these items still for sale? What would be the cost of shipping the Duaflex to Edmonton, AB, Canada?

Thanks,

Chris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    According to the USPS shipping calculator, right at $28usd for 6-10 business days without insurance
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Did the sale on the Tourist go through? If you still have it I still want it.
    "Would you like it if someone that painted in oils told you that you were not making portraits because you were using a camera?"
    "Shouldn't it be more about the joy of producing and viewing the photo than what you paid for the camera?"

Me

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry, the Tourist was adopted and went to a new home.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Humpity-bumpity
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Kodak Duaflex and Yashica D are still available. I now accept Paypal to make it easier for ya'll.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin