Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,879   Posts: 1,520,393   Online: 998

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: MF Cameras

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: MF Cameras

First up is a Kodak Duaflex II 6x6, with an f8/72mm Kodar lens (f-stops 8-11-16) and focusable from 3.5 ft to infinity(focus scale on lens, not fixed focus) takes 620 film (100 or 125 speed)auto shutter cock or multi-exposure capable. $25

Kodak Tourist II 6x9 folder, withf6.3/105mm Angston lens(6.3-8-11-16-22-32) speeds B-25-50-100-200 focuses from 3.5"-infinity. Lens is clean and speeds are accurate, bellows is light tight. Modified to accept 120 film(feed side only, winds onto 620 spool, included). This is an awesome shooter. $45

Last up is my Yashica D 6x6, with f3.5/80mm Yashikor. This is my baby, and I'm reluctant to part with it. It has been well cared for and is very clean inside and out. Only glitch is the cover missing from the focus knob. Speeds are accurate everything works including the self-timer, lens hood is included. This is gray with black trim from the factory. I also have the (N)ever-ready case(not in good shape but repairable)and the original leather shoulder bag(in decent shape) $150

Extra pics available. Prices include shipping inside the lower 48 states out of country shipping extra.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails camera 120 001.jpg   camera 120 002.jpg   camera 120 003.jpg  
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Back to the top.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I hope that you are not selling your baby because of hard times but rather because you found the camera that you have wanted forever, huh. I hope that all is well with you and yours.
    Thy heart -- thy heart! -- I wake and sigh,
    And sleep to dream till day
    Of the truth that gold can never buy
    Of the bawbles that it may.

www.silverhalidephotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am selling these because I need to get LF items for my daughter. She needs a light meter and a good tripod. Plus I do have far too many cameras. I have a Mamiya c-220 and c-330 with 3 lenses a pile of Olympus 35mm gear and a 4x5 of my own, not to mention several other folders and a pile of odd collectibles. These are some of my better condition examples.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Tourist is sold pending payment.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    35mm
    Semi off topic, but what did you do to the tourist to make it hold a 120?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    About two hours with a dremmel tool and some riffle files, a roll of masking tape and many trial fits before giving it a thorough scrubbing and a test run. I would not recommend this to the feint of heart, it is incredibly dirty, aluminum dust and grinding wheel debris get into everything. That is the reason I only modified the feed side, and there isn't any reason to modify the take up side if you own a 620 spool(that I included), just dont lose it.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That is a purdy Yashica.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 2F/2F View Post
    That is a purdy Yashica.
    Thanks. I have the matching case and leather shoulder bag, and metal lens cap, all original to this camera. Oh, and it comes with the cable release adapter.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ralnphot View Post
    Plus I do have far too many cameras.
    AHHHHH, I'm not listening LA LALA LA LAALA.
    I would buy the D but for the fact I have spent my quota on camera gear for the month.
    Thy heart -- thy heart! -- I wake and sigh,
    And sleep to dream till day
    Of the truth that gold can never buy
    Of the bawbles that it may.

www.silverhalidephotography.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin