Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,754   Online: 1097

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS - Whole Plate/4x5 Criterion w/ extras $450 shipped

I have a Gundlach Criterion whole plate (6 1/2 x 8 1/2) camera for sale. It also has a 4x5 back which, from the letter enclosed with the camera, was probably custom made by Burke & James for this camera.

The bellows are NEW, max ext. about 16", uses 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" lens board so you can mount a decent sized lens on this. There is no lens board included but if I find one that fits here, I'll toss it in.

There are TWO backs - one 6 1/2 x 8 1/2 (whole plate size) and one 4x5 back.

I'm also tossing in TWO whole plate film holders to get you started. One is a regular Graphic film holder and the second is a Graphic plate holder with an Eastman film sheath. So, whether you want film or dry plates, you are set to go. The holders are old and rough but should be usable. They definitely need a cleaning and I like to wax the edges of the slides. Some people don't like that practice, so I've left them alone.

In addition, the buyer can have the option of taking a full box of HP5+, whole plate size, exp 2011, for an extra $50, which is what I think I paid for it.

It's difficult to come up with a price because you don't see a combo wp/4x5 that often, so how about $450 shipped in the USA. I doubt this will fit in a large flat rate box with both backs, so overseas shipping would probably be prohibitive.

I take USPS money orders and Paypal as a 'gift' or all fees to the buyer. % to APUG if sold here.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0037.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I found the lens board that came with the camera originally, so that is also included. I need to sell this one to get the money to restore a tailboard camera I fell in love with, so offers, trades, whatever, are fine.
    Cheers,
    Richard

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    How about I INCLUDE the box of HP5+?

Or feel free to make an offer without the 4x5 back or for the back only, etc. I want to move this out. I can barely see my desk or my floor...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    GONE

I've sold a few parts of this, so this rig is no longer for sale. Some of it will return in a different form...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin