Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,692   Posts: 1,548,949   Online: 813

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Minolta XE-7, 50/1.4, Vivitar Series 1 19-35mm, Lentar Bellows, 19 rolls Legacy Pro

Up for sale, and only up for sale because I'm consolidating into larger formats than 35mm, is an awesome Minolta XE-7 kit.

WHAT DO I GET?
    A Minolta XE-7. It comes with a strap and instruction manual. This uses the awesome metal Copal-Leitz CLS shutter that has led to the urban legend that the Leica R3 and XE-7 are really kissing cousins. (I dunno, but they do look really similar...) Everything on this camera works as it should. The only "issues" are some brassing on the top corners, and light wear on the bottom plate. Nothing mechanical. Includes a battery to get you up and running.

A multi-coated Rokkor-X 50mm f/1.4. It's wicked sharp, and in great shape. Includes front cap.

A rare (for this mount) Vivitar Series 1 19-35mm f/3.5-4.5 zoom. Works great, is in like new condition, and covers wide focal lengths including the standard 24mm, 28mm, and 35mm. Ask anyone who's used Vivitar Series 1 glass, they love it. It's had a Hoya Ultra UV filter on for protection since day one. Includes front cap, UV filter, one of those soft front caps that comes with filters, and a lens hood.

One back cap between the two lenses. The 50mm didn't have one, and I just swap between them.

Lentar macro bellows. Bellows are in perfect shape, and everything works as it should.

10 rolls of Legacy Pro 400 (Fuji Neopan) and 9 rolls of Legacy Pro 100 (Fuji Acros)

BUT, I DON'T WANT ALL THAT STUFF!
    First of all, I think you're nuts, but that's just me. Either way, I'm trying to sell this as a complete kit right now because it's the last of my 35mm stuff.

Asking $200 shipped in the US.

Please make inquiries via PM. More photos available upon request.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 352fdhf.jpg   35858hs.jpg   1z4gvlw.jpg   opuv4w.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Talk to me, people, I'm looking to move this thing out of here.

How's $150 shipped sound?
    Last edited by st3ve; 08-22-2010 at 11:52 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have a buyer ready to get the XE-7 and film, please PM me if you are interested in purchasing the lenses.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin