Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,523   Posts: 1,572,315   Online: 857

Shooter
    Multi Format

Complete 4x5 Sinar System, 3 lenses, Bino Reflex Viewer, Da Yi Pano Adapter-MORE

This is what I have......I'm taking offers.......Pictures will be forthcoming.....
    All is in perfect working order.....The lenses are clean and scratch free.....I purchased the Da Yi Back last year....Used twice......Also have a Zone VI Type II enlarger with VC head and all the goodies....Located near St. Louis, MO

Sinar F1 Camera
    Includes Bellows, WA Bellows, and extension rod....

Sinar Binocular Reflex Magnifier.....(A very handy accessory)....

3 sinar lens boards

Lenses are all Schneider Kreuznach....

210 5.6 with Copal #1

90 f8 with Copal #0

150 5.6 - Shutter inoperative but will include....It was working, but separated slightly.......have all parts.....

Extension rod for WA bellows

And of Course, the Da Yi Panoramic Adapter. This was about $500 new. I used it twice.......

probably 20+ film holders.........all in working order...

Taking offers............

Thanks.....

for quicker response, email inquires to gordorad@gmail.com
    Last edited by tequilabong; 08-21-2010 at 04:08 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How much would you like the whole lot for? You said you have an enlarger also? Shoot me and email with the pictures please. pdjr1991@gmail.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin